March 14, 2018
There are multiple Indian labour regulations at the central and state level which must be complied for carrying out manufacturing activities. The gamut of compliances is wide and varied under each law. While some instances of default can be remedied with payment of additional fees and fines, some can create liabilities that have a spiralling impact on the company.
The Indo-French Chamber of Commerce & Industry (IFCCI) in association with Knowledge Partner – PSA will be organising a round table on labour law compliance.
Date: Wednesday, 14th March 2018
Venue: IFCCI Boardroom, Chennai
Timings: 8.30 AM – 10.30 AM
Guest Speaker: Ms. Arya Tripathy, Senior Associate, PSA
Target Audience: Legal/compliance team of Indian & French companies
Topics for discussion:
- Labour & Employment nuances faced by manufacturing companies
- Resolution & Mitigation of these issues
- Legal maze and issues around trade unionism
- Issues while fixing wages
- Termination and industrial disputes
- Internal Policies
- Women workmen and specially abled workmen
No registration fee applicable; however, prior registration compulsory.